Optimex Inc (mycuteuniform.com)
Thank you for visiting mycuteuniform.com (the “Website”). Your privacy is important to us and we take our responsibility regarding security of your personal information very seriously. Mycuteuniform.com is committed to protecting your personal information and to being transparent about the information we collect about you.
This privacy and security policy (the “Policy”) explains how we use the information we collect about you on the Website. Or otherwise communicate how we use the personal data information, some of the security steps taken to protect the information, and the choices you have to review, revise and/or restrict our usage of this information. This Policy is part of the Terms & Conditions of Use that govern the Website and is binding on all Website users.
- How do we use your personal data?
In providing your personal data you consent to mycuteuniform.com using the data collected in order to meet our commitments to you and to provide you with the service you expect. We need your personal data for the following purposes:
-To create your personal account at mycuteuniform.com (e.g. your name and email address)
-To process your orders (e.g. your name, address and bank details)
-To be able to send text message notifications of delivery status (e.g. your mobile phone number)
-To be able to send you marketing offers such as newsletters and our catalogues (e.g. your email address, your name)
-To be able to contact you in the event of any problem with the delivery of your items (e.g. telephone number, address)
-To enable us to answer your queries and to inform you of new or changed services (e.g. your email address)
We will only keep your data for as long as necessary to carry out our services to you or as long as we are required by law.
Non-personal data is used as described above and in other ways as permitted by applicable laws, including combining non-personal data with personal data.
In addition, we monitor site use and traffic patterns to improve our web site design and the products and services we offer as well as to determine what offers, promotions or information to send to you.
To serve you better, we may combine Personal Information you give us online, via mobile device or through our customer service call center.
- You have the right to request information about the personal data we hold on you. If your data is incorrect, incomplete or irrelevant you can ask to have the information corrected or removed. Annually, you also have the right to request written documentation, free of charge, on the personal information we have on you on our account files. To request this document please write to mycuteuniform.com Customer Service. You can withdraw your consent to us using the data for marketing purposes at any time (i.e., sending catalogues, Newsletters or offers). You can contact us by e-mail.
- You can access your personal account to update your personal data. Please note, however, that your personal account information is protected by your user name and password. It is your responsibility to maintain the security of your username and password as any actions taken while logged into your account will be your responsibility.
- We do not sell your information to third parties. We do, however, share data with third parties when necessary to fulfill a transaction, complete a service, for administrative purposes, or when required by law. Any data that is forwarded to third parties is used to meet mycuteuniform.com commitments. We may also supply your personal data to organizations such as credit reference or debt collection agencies for the purposes of credit checks, identity checks, monitoring credit rating and debt collection. Additionally, we will share your data if such sharing is required by law or to protect against potential or suspected fraud. Also, if mycuteuniform.com undergoes a merger, corporate reorganization, or all or part of our assets are sold or acquired by another party, your personal data may be shared. If you do not want us to share your personal data in these manners, please do not provide it to us.
- Security, mycuteuniform.com takes every precaution to protect our user’s information. When our registration/order form asks users to enter sensitive information (such as credit card number and/or social security number), that information is encrypted and is protected with the Secure Socket Layers (SSLs) encryption software. While on a secure page, such as our order form, a lock icon appears on the bottom of your Web browser. When you are not on a secure page, no lock icon will appear. In addition, the servers that we store personally identifiable information on are kept in a secure environment under restricted access. However, security systems are not infallible, including encryption systems. While we use reasonable efforts to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
If you have any questions about the security at our website, please send us an e-mail at email@example.com for more info.
- If a user’s personally identifiable information changes (such as your zip code, phone, e-mail or postal address), or if a user no longer desires our service, we provide a way to correct, update or delete/deactivate that user’s personally identifiable information provided to us. This can be done by using the unsubscribe feature in our communication.
There will be no prior notice for any amendments to these terms, the amendments will be automatically applied to orders thereafter. Upon confirmation of your orders, we will not be able to make any changes.
We may provide you with access to third-party payment gateways such as PayPal. These services are not under our control and are not maintained by mycuteuniform.com.
You agree to read the terms and conditions governing your selected payment gateway prior to facilitating any transactions through them.
- Use of this site
All materials, including images, text, illustrations, designs, icons, photographs, programs, music clips or downloads, video clips and written and other materials that are part of this Site (collectively, the “Contents”) are intended solely for personal, non-commercial use. You may download or copy the Contents and other downloadable materials displayed on the Site for your personal use only. No right, title or interest in any downloaded materials or software is transferred to you as a result of any such downloading or copying. You may not reproduce (except as noted above), publish, transmit, distribute, display, modify, create derivative works from, sell or participate in any sale of or exploit in any way, in whole or in part, any of the Contents, the Site or any related software. All software used on this Site is the property of mycuteuniform.com and protected by copyright laws. The Contents and software on this Site may be used only as a purchasing resource. Any other use, including the reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, republication, display, or performance, of the Contents on this Site is strictly prohibited.
- UPDATES TO THESE TERMS
We reserve the right, in our discretion, to correct any errors or omissions in any part of the Site and Services. Any material on the Site and Services may be out of date at any given time and we are under no obligation to update such material.
We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to change, modify, add or remove any part of these Terms, in whole or in part, at any time. Notification of the changes to these Terms will be posted on the Site and will be effective immediately unless expressed otherwise. It is your sole responsibility to periodically check these Terms for any changes. If you do not agree with any of the changes to these Terms, it is your sole responsibility to unsubscribe from the Site and Services. Your continued use of the Site and Services will be deemed as your acceptance thereof.
We may assign or sublicense any of our rights or obligations under these Terms at any time, without obtaining your consent.
- SALE TERMS
At the moment of purchase, you are entering into an agreement with mycuteuniform.com.
You acknowledge and agree that any purchase of products made through the site are covered by our Delivery and Returns and Exchanges terms and conditions and clause 11 below.
- Product Disclaimer
mycuteuniform.com is an E-commerce platform which contains all kinds of original designs of women’s clothing. Our products are manufactured by cooperative suppliers. We consistently attach tremendous importance to any IPR issue and are firmly against any infringement of IPR. Those infringement issues not only violate the interests of related Brands but also infringe our customers’ rights. If you find any infringement of Intellectual Property Rights on our Site, please give us feedback so we can take action immediately.
- Limitation of Liability
Under no circumstances and under no legal or equitable theory, whether in tort, contract, strict liability or otherwise, shall mycuteuniform.com or any of its employees, directors, officers, agents, vendors or suppliers be liable to you or to any other person for any indirect, special, incidental or consequential losses or damages of any nature arising out of or in connection with the use of or inability to use the mycuteuniform.com web site, including, without limitation, damages for lost profits, loss of goodwill, loss of data, work stoppage, accuracy of results, or computer failure or malfunction, even if an authorized representative of mycuteuniform.com has been advised of or should have known of the possibility of such damages.
- Order Acceptance
Please note that there may be certain orders that we are unable to accept and must cancel. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any order for any reason. Some situations that may result in your order being canceled include limitations on quantities available for purchase, inaccuracies or errors in product or pricing information, or problems identified by our credit and fraud avoidance department. We may also require additional verifications or information before accepting any order. We will contact you if all or any portion of your order is canceled or if additional information is required to accept your order.
- Pricing Information
While mycuteuniform.com strives to provide accurate product and pricing information, pricing or typographical errors may occur. mycuteuniform.com cannot confirm the price of an item until after you’ve placed an order. In the event that an item is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to an error in pricing or product information, mycuteuniform.com shall have the right, at our sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any orders placed for that item. In the event that an item is wrongly priced, mycuteuniform.com may, at our discretion, either contact you for instructions or cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation.
- Force Majeure Events
mycuteuniform.com shall not be held responsible for the delay in shipment or non-delivery of the goods due to war, earthquake, serious flooding, fire and other Force majeure causes agreed by both parties. However, mycuteuniform.com shall advise the Buyers via email, phone call or text messaging immediately of such occurrence and within fourteen days thereafter, shall send by airmail to the Buyers for their acceptance a certificate issued by the competent authorities of the place where the accident occurred as evidence thereof. Under such circumstances mycuteuniform.com k, however, is still under the obligation to take all necessary measures to hasten the delivery of the goods. In case the late delivery exceeds ten weeks, the Buyers shall have the right to cancel this Contract.
These terms and conditions are governed by state laws of the state of Texas and federal laws of the United States of America.
Thank you for your purchase. We hope you are happy with your purchase. However, if you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, you may return it to us for a full refund, store credit, or an exchange. Please see below for more information on our return policy.
All returns must be postmarked within thirty (30) days of the purchase date. All returned items must be in new and unused condition, with all original tags and labels attached.
To return an item, please email customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. After receiving a RMA number, place the item securely in its original packaging and Proof of Purchase & Return Form, and mail your return to the following address:
ATTEN: Returns RMA #
9119 Highway 6
Suite 230 #359
Missouri City, TX 77459
Please note, you will be responsible for all return shipping charges. We strongly recommend that you use a trackable method to mail your return.
After receiving your return and inspecting the condition of your item, we will process your return or exchange. Please allow at least seven (7) days from the receipt of your item to process your return or exchange. Refunds may take 1-2 billing cycles to appear on your credit card statement, depending on your credit card company. We will notify you by email when your return has been processed.
The following items cannot be returned or exchanged:
For defective or damaged products, please contact us at the customer service number below to arrange a refund or exchange.
- Sale items are FINAL SALE and cannot be returned.
- Enter the appropriate number in the Reason Code # field when completing Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) form
- #1. Wrong quantity received
- #2. Wrong merchandise received
- #3. Damaged in shipping
- #4. Duplicate order
- #5. Product defective
- #6. Changed my mind
If you have any questions concerning our return policy, please contact us at: