Optimex Inc (mycuteuniform.com)
Thank you for visiting mycuteuniform.com (the “Website”). Your privacy is important to us and we take our responsibility regarding security of your personal information very seriously. Mycuteuniform.com is committed to protecting your personal information and to being transparent about the information we collect about you.
This privacy and security policy (the “Policy”) explains how we use the information we collect about you on the Website. Or otherwise communicate how we use the personal data information, some of the security steps taken to protect the information, and the choices you have to review, revise and/or restrict our usage of this information. This Policy is part of the Terms & Conditions of Use that govern the Website and is binding on all Website users.
- How do we use your personal data?
In providing your personal data you consent to mycuteuniform.com using the data collected in order to meet our commitments to you and to provide you with the service you expect. We need your personal data for the following purposes:
-To create your personal account at mycuteuniform.com (e.g. your name and email address)
-To process your orders (e.g. your name, address and bank details)
-To be able to send text message notifications of delivery status (e.g. your mobile phone number)
-To be able to send you marketing offers such as newsletters and our catalogues (e.g. your email address, your name)
-To be able to contact you in the event of any problem with the delivery of your items (e.g. telephone number, address)
-To enable us to answer your queries and to inform you of new or changed services (e.g. your email address)
We will only keep your data for as long as necessary to carry out our services to you or as long as we are required by law.
Non-personal data is used as described above and in other ways as permitted by applicable laws, including combining non-personal data with personal data.
In addition, we monitor site use and traffic patterns to improve our web site design and the products and services we offer as well as to determine what offers, promotions or information to send to you.
To serve you better, we may combine Personal Information you give us online, via mobile device or through our customer service call center.
- You have the right to request information about the personal data we hold on you. If your data is incorrect, incomplete or irrelevant you can ask to have the information corrected or removed. Annually, you also have the right to request written documentation, free of charge, on the personal information we have on you on our account files. To request this document please write to mycuteuniform.com Customer Service. You can withdraw your consent to us using the data for marketing purposes at any time (i.e., sending catalogues, Newsletters or offers). You can contact us by e-mail.
- You can access your personal account to update your personal data. Please note, however, that your personal account information is protected by your user name and password. It is your responsibility to maintain the security of your username and password as any actions taken while logged into your account will be your responsibility.
- We do not sell your information to third parties. We do, however, share data with third parties when necessary to fulfill a transaction, complete a service, for administrative purposes, or when required by law. Any data that is forwarded to third parties is used to meet mycuteuniform.com commitments. We may also supply your personal data to organizations such as credit reference or debt collection agencies for the purposes of credit checks, identity checks, monitoring credit rating and debt collection. Additionally, we will share your data if such sharing is required by law or to protect against potential or suspected fraud. Also, if mycuteuniform.com undergoes a merger, corporate reorganization, or all or part of our assets are sold or acquired by another party, your personal data may be shared. If you do not want us to share your personal data in these manners, please do not provide it to us.
- Security, mycuteuniform.com takes every precaution to protect our user’s information. When our registration/order form asks users to enter sensitive information (such as credit card number and/or social security number), that information is encrypted and is protected with the Secure Socket Layers (SSLs) encryption software. While on a secure page, such as our order form, a lock icon appears on the bottom of your Web browser. When you are not on a secure page, no lock icon will appear. In addition, the servers that we store personally identifiable information on are kept in a secure environment under restricted access. However, security systems are not infallible, including encryption systems. While we use reasonable efforts to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
If you have any questions about the security at our website, please send us an e-mail at email@example.com for more info.
- If a user’s personally identifiable information changes (such as your zip code, phone, e-mail or postal address), or if a user no longer desires our service, we provide a way to correct, update or delete/deactivate that user’s personally identifiable information provided to us. This can be done by using the unsubscribe feature in our communication.